How to Make Stainless Steel Letters By Channel Letter Bending Machine?
The stainless steel letters and logos, especially stainless steel light box letters, it is not only with the laser cut metal letters of stainless steel signage but also with those made of acrylic lighting, beautification, decorative effect and logo as well as advertising effect. It is currently the mainstream of metal letter derivatives.
Stainless steel sign made for decorative effect, landscaping, logo and advertising are aesthetically pleasing. While the mirror stainless steel letter edge might give off a bright glare, it can be beautiful in both day and night with the LED letter production a favorite. The brushed stainless steel has a strip texture, giving the finished product a high-end feel to it.
How to make stainless steel letters by Channel Letter Bending Machine? The steps are as follows:
- Laser cutting the literal. Cutting into a basic glyph using a Laser Cutting Machine ensures you have a precision cutting, no shape, smoother and with a more natural transition.
2. Trimming, using a stainless steel Letters Bender Machine to cut the thickness of the rim according to the thickness of the letter. Saw the angle, take the glyph distance measurement and ensure accurate positioning. Next, the key step: sawing in place. It determines the quality of the letter, especially for thick-rimmed materials or more strokes in the corners of complex graphics. Be sure that the rim material is welded in place and the glyph body is not out of shape.
3. Laser-weld the joints. According to the actual situation, Laser Welding Machine is used for high quality joints because it’s more efficient and helps you achieve smoother junctions to ensure that the rear panel is mounted flat so there are no light leakages. Laser welding helps ensure that there are no burns or burns through the surrounding mirror material.
4. The bottom plate welding. Stainless steel, galvanized iron or Chevron board can be used as the base material as the same welding process above.
5. Grinding, polishing. Further processing of the welded joint makes the welded wire surface smoother and more beautiful while the non-welded portion is also polished at the same time to avoid affecting the overall finish.
6. Fitting LED lights. The LED lights should be evenly distributed on the bottom plate. To ensure the uniform distribution of the lamp, the wire connector should be steady and strong and the LED lamp should be reinforced with silica gel to keep it from falling off.
7. Bonding acrylic panel or plastic and buckle. Make sure the panel and buckle is in place and flat. To make sure that there is no light leakage or water seepage, use a neutral silicone sealing panel to contact the bubble.
Simply send us an email or fill out the form below, we are always here to help.