Learn how to get your machine work properly after the purchase with these in-depth tutorials and “how-to” guides.
1. Channel Bender Machine Software Demo
2. Bender Software Operation on VAM-S18
3. Material Parameters Setup in Bender Software
4. Parameters Settings on VAM-S6 Plus
5. Mainboard Connection on VAM-S6 Plus
How-to-do: Cables from the machine back right board plug to PCI card No.0 ports (machine back left cables plug to card No.1 ports).
6. How to Feed the Channel Letter Coil
How-to-do: Feed coil to the origin sensor to get the IO port of “Feeding home limit” light green. (model VAM-S1 bender excluded).
7. Bend Tools Replacement on VAM-S6 Plus
When-to-do: When you need to make different styles of channel letter coils. (Refer to Tutorials No.4 for parameter settings)
8. How to Disable the V-notch & Flange Function
When-to-do: When you need to make standard letters, such as the reverse or halo-lit (back-lit) channel letters, just disable it.
9. Installation of Channel Letter Bending Machine
10. Calibration on Aluminum Letter Bender VAM-S1
11. Bending Calibration on All Series
How-to-do: Inner selection for left (balance & force), outer selection for right (balance & force). NOTE: opposite direction on VAM-S40.
12. Feeding Calibration on All Series
When-to-do: When the machine outputs the incorrect size, re-calibrate the feeding to make sure your bender is in good accuracy.
13. Saw Blade Slotting Depth Calibration
How-to-do: Saw blade for aluminum or aluminum profiles ONLY, increase values to have less depth, decrease to have more depth.
14. Knife Slotting Depth Calibration
How-to-do: Knife for aluminum or steel coils slotting, when aluminum coil thickness is 1.0mm (.040”) or over, knife preferred.
15. Slotting & Bending Span Calibration
When-to-do: When output letters in the wrong bending or slotting position. For instance, early or late bending (slotting).
16. Arc Offset Calibration
When-to-do: When output letters one side is longer than another, suppose the letter “U” and such as this kind of letter with curves.