How to Weld Channel Letters
As we know, to make complete 3D channel letters, we need to have at least three machines at the ready: one channel letter bending machine for the sidewall, one laser cutting machine for the steel panel and, lastly, the one machine that we will be discussing in this article: the handheld fiber laser welding machine which is capable of welding any kind of metal letters. The real all-in-one laser welding machine.
It breaks the limitations of the Yag laser-welding machine on materials because of its power and firmness of the finish, which makes it the best machine for welding your aluminum channel letters.
The fiber handheld laser welding machine uses a high-energy and high-density laser beam as a heat source for efficient and precise welding. Since laser welding requires high precision for workpiece pre-machining, the position of the beam on the workpiece should not be offset. If the assembly or beam positioning accuracy of the workpiece does not meet the requirements, it can cause welding defects, which limits the process capability of laser welding to a certain extent. This is because the spot size is small and the weld is narrow after laser focusing.
In response to the limitations of the above mentioned laser welding technology, the market has gradually introduced a new laser welding method with double wedge laser vibration, which is a product of releasing a special wobble vibration module on the welding head. The application of the wobble welding technology can make laser welding more widely used and it can achieve high-efficiency and high-precision welding for larger or wider workpieces.
What are the advantages of the handheld fiber laser welding machine? How to weld channel letters?
- Widely used in welding and forming different sheet metal pieces, ad signs, commercial kitchen equipment like stoves and food carts as well as windows, frames, metal furniture, lamp covers, power cases, fire boxes, pipes and so much more.
- Well-known fiber laser source applied to give it a longer service life and high performance, high photo-electronic conversion efficiency all with low maintenance and easy operation.
- Compact design and built-in water-cooling system to help minimize its footprint and ensure the greatest mobility.
- Choose from 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W to meet the different demands for welding depth and efficiency.
- Standard water-cooled welding gun support shield gas and optional wobble welding gun that can cover a 4mm-sized welding spot, allowing a wider seam or rough edge.
- Nice smooth finishing, 24-hours continuous welding and free polishing included.
Simply send us an email or fill out the form below, we are always here to help.